Did you or a love one just get diagnosed with a disease or illness? Are you serious about that goal of losing weight or getting healthier this year? Do you feel ready to overcome your addiction to cigarettes, food or alcohol? Are you tossing all night because of pain or other sleep issues?
I’m committed to helping you identify hidden imbalances though individualized nutritional biochemistry research of neurotransmitters, hormones, methylation, and neutrogenomics. Here’s how I’ll approach your case:
- Evaluate health history, symptoms, supplementation, and three-day food journal
- Examine broad-ranging diagnostic tests
- Analyze client information to help determine potential pathology of the cause by examining among biological (hormonal, gastrointestinal, neurological, immune system), emotional, psychological, physical, lifestyle, environmental, genetic, and nutritional imbalances
- Use nutrition and supplements to help balance your biochemistry
- Make suggestions that alter your enzymatic pathways
- Improve cellular health and communication
- Go around the ���back door’ if you have specific genetic pathway problems (for example, a COMT, BH4, SOD or MTHFR mutation)
- Impact neurotransmitter function to support a healthy mood and sleep habit
- Much more
When I review your case, this is what I am doing. A lot goes into the creation of your report:
- I will organize your initial medical information. This will include your past medical and surgical history, symptoms, lifestyle, and environmental exposure. Be prepared to tell me the top 2 areas of your concern or discomfort.
- Discuss potential labs that your doctor can run to shed light on hidden imbalances.
- Suggest recommendations for lifestyle, supplementation, and other considerations based upon evaluation of your current clinical labs, symptoms and history to give the best therapeutic response.
- Collaborate with the client and/or the treating health care professional to design optimal nutritional and therapeutic suggestions for best clinical response.
I will work hard for you, and I’m excited for the challenge. My friends affectionately dub me the ‘Dr. House����� in my field (I’m not a doctor) but I’m touched by this and I want to be there for you.
Are you ready to heal? If so, please call or email to set up an appointment
Have questions about what I need to know about you, or the cost of consultation? Please reference the PDF below. Once your appointment is scheduled, kindly send the requested items.