Frequently Asked Questions
- In dealing with complex cases, how have you been able to improve symptoms?
- How long until I see results?
- My other health care providers are not willing to provide specialized lab testing. Do you offer this service? What kinds of specialized testing do you offer?
- I have an open-minded health care provider willing to run tests, but is unfamiliar with this area of health care. Would you be willing to collaborate with him/her?
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- What is the cost of services?
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
- By identifying the root cause(s) and “downstream” effects of your condition, I am able to tailor a plan of recommendations specific to your needs. We do not use protocols in our office. Recommendations are individually constructed as per the client’s needs.
- Healing is a gradual process; the complexity of the condition will determine what interventions will be utilized. Healing times may vary greatly depending on the root causes and downstream effects of these complex conditions. But once vital nutrients are replaced and root causes are identified and attended to, you may see significant improvements with the first 2-3 weeks. If significant improvement is not obtained in the first 3-6 months (less than 5% of the patients that we treat), I will refer the client to the appropriate specialist.
My other health care providers are not willing to provide specialized lab testing. Do you offer this service? What kinds of specialized testing do you offer?
- In conjunction with the supervising health care provider, we have developed unique and cutting edge lab analyses done through LabCorp, Quest and other labs. We use many different specialized labs including, but not limited to Neuroscience/Pharmasan Labs(neurotransmitter/neuro-hormonal testing), Igenex, MDL labs, Cyrex, Genova Diagnostics, DDI, The Parasitology Center, Complete Hormone Profile from Precision Hormones, Spectracell (micronutrient analysis).
I have an open-minded health care provider willing to run tests, but is unfamiliar with this area of health care. Would you be willing to collaborate with him/her?
- Absolutely!! Aside from addressing your imbalances, the mainstay of my approach is collaborating and teaching other health care providers worldwide.
- To obtain a consultation, please call 484-868-0916 or e-mail email@example.com and state your request.
- We will e-mail you all necessary information as well as answer any appointment-related questions you may have.
- Matrix Health and Wellness does not bill insurance.
- Initial appointment is $495 (approximately 2 hours)
- Follow-up appointments after the initial consultation are $ 250 (approximately 60 minutes). Each additional 15 minutes is $75.
- Follow-ups for 30 minutes are $150
- If appointment is a physical meeting face-to-face, payment may be rendered at the time of service
- Appointments are non-refundable
*Fees may vary on a case-by-case basis or with time extensions
- If appointment cancellation is not received 48 hours before the scheduled time, a fee will be charged – $100 for follow up appointments and $250 for initial appointments.